Tuesday 10 March 2020

Blogging Statistics

Today in Cybersmart we were learning how to use digital statistics tools.  We added data about our blogging history and used this data to create a graph.
I enjoyed customising my graph to make the columns 3D, bright and colourful.  The layout features really make a difference to how easy it is to read the data and make the graph visually appealing.
My next step is to use this tool during maths with the class, gathering data and graphing some information to tie into our bike track project.
Perhaps we could gather data from the rest of the school around what features they would like to see in our new bike track?


I can see that my blog posts were non-existant in January.  I know this was because summer was flat stick on the farm, then we were off to the beach camping and I did not blog over this time.


It is easy to see Hayley has been our outstanding class blogger.  This is because she was part of the Summer Learning Journey and was the star blogger of our school!  Hayley blogged 89 times more than me over the past year.
I am surprised to see that most children have over 20 blog posts each...we are certainly are becoming better bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see how your class are blogging through your graphing and that some students enjoyed the summer learning journey. We look forward to seeing how you progress with your bike track and maths lessons on graphing. Keep up the great work - kei reira katoa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about